Le mercredi 15 novembre 2006 02:10, Thiago Vinhas a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> Is just me or Evolution is not saving the passwords for IMAP and SMTP
> accounts? The options are marked, but everytime I restart evolution, it
> asks the passwords again.

I had the same problem a while ago but filing bug reports against evolution
seem to be a waste of time.

Anyway, from what I remember it only happened when I was logged in to kde and
it had something to do with the gnome keyring manager not being started or
not being recognised. It finally helped to rebuild the evolution-data-server
rpm with the configure option "--enable-gnome-keyring=no".

--
Gruß
Andreas