Hugo Costelha schrieb:
> Well, I finnally was able to login. Instead of booting from CD1 of beta2, I
> booted with the net installation CD, went to manual install, select "Start
> Rescue System", provided with a URL of the Factory tree, then it booted the
> rescue system, and I was able to login.

That's because this CD is either older than Beta2 (and therefore doesn't
have the bug yet) or newer than Beta2 (and therefore has the bug already
fixed).

In general, try to search Bugzilla for FIXED bugs first or look at
http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs:Most_Annoying_Bugs - obvious bugs are
documented there so that everybody knows if/when they are resolved.

Andreas