Hugo Costelha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Comparing the two files xorg.conf files, there are a few differences, but
> probably the one that matters, is that the new xorg.conf files does not have
> DisplaySize 16 16
> on the Monitor Section.

This hit us several times - I thought this is fixed.  So, if you have
a really recent factory tree: Could you create a new bug report,
please?

I suggest to attach the xorg.conf files to the report,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany