The Dell P991 display (made by Sony) is apparently part of whatever
hardware data is available to select from in setting display
configuration. It's there to select, but apparently there is no data
attached to it, and DDC doesn't work on it. I still have to manually set
the aspect ratio and diagonal dimension for a proper xorg.conf to be
created. How can I get the proper 4:3 and 18.1" diagonal into the
database so I don't have to manually select these each time?
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409