Hi Andreas,

> Use that version, if applydeltaiso says it's ok, then it's fine.  We
> screwed up on our side a bit :-(

thanks for the reply which makes me feel I did nothing wrong. However I do not
understand exactly what you mean.
My applydeltaiso did work without an error but the md5sum it prints at the end
is different from the one in the MD5SUM file. I am assuming that this means
my created version is different from the full iso I could have downloaded.
What would this mean for the next delta for rc1?

Jens