Hello,

Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
The content of the Addon-Lang CD is not anymore included in the DVD
iso.

Why is this so? Why did the Language got removed? Up to the versions
beofre RC1, we had them. Do you now expect people of non-tier-1 to get a
DVD AND a CD?
Somewhere it was stated, that 85% of downloads belong to tier-1 languages, so it seems to be a logical decision for the download version. What I could not find an answer for: will the DVD9 in the box include tier-2 languages? I mean, here in Hungary many people bought boxed SUSE, as it had full support for Hungarian... Bye,

--
CzP
http://peter.czanik.hu/