rex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Boards that use the Intel P965 chipset have another chip for PATA
> support since no IDE support is included on the P965 chipset. On the
> P5BD (and some other boards), this chip is a Jmicron chip.

I just saw the following going into our kernel build:

Fri Nov 24 09:06:57 CET 2006

- patches.drivers/libata-fixup-pci-quirks-defines: JMicron ATA
  controler not correctly detected on ASUS P5B-VM (217930).

So, I hope this is fixed for the goldmaster,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany