On Friday 24 November 2006 16:25, Robert Schiele wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 09:34:23AM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > From the system that our folks used for building the deltas :-( -
> > which means we really had two versions and the "wrong" one ended on
> > the server. :-(
> >
> > What's the best plan here now?
> >
> > I suggest removing openSUSE-10.2-Beta2_RC1-Addon-Lang-i386.delta.iso
> > and adding a README...
>
> It's not that easy.  The delta is still useful for those that created the
> beta2 image from the beta1 image by the respective delta-iso because those
> have the _right_ image.

Strange, I did exactly this, why do you think I have a wrong image? The md5sum
of my beta2 image was correct. So the problem is that the people who made the
delta used the wrong base.

Maybe you get confused with the different AddOn CDs. I am talking here about
Addon-Lang, what you said might be about Addon-BiArch? There was indeed
another problem.

Jens

P.S. I am subscribe, no need for private mails.