This was seen on 640x480 screen, text mode

I think this will not be for present one, but must be adressed, probably by a library patch.

it's probably worst in french, but impact also the URL display.

I speak of the width of many message strings on a small display, that are nearly un readable (too large/long)

on a static display, for example when options are asked for and you can use tab to go from a button to a window, it's possible to shift the text with arrow keys, but on all the informative windows, this is not possible.

many french strings are unreadable, right part of URL are unreadable.

I don't exactly know what could be the solution? wrapping to the next line? enlarging the window (there is often room unused, even on such a small screen), trimming the center part of the string (...)?

this is so current it must be addressed at the library level...

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO