> > 3. I could not find a way to add boot parameter anymore. Was this
> > removed? I usually add a vga=0x305 because the installer is not detecting
> > my screen.
>
> You sure can. Never seen it missing.

I for sure can't. I started to install RC1 in vmware and now I can see the
whole beauty of this winter bootscreen. Here I can indeed change the boot
parameter. But my notebook does not show the whole bootscreen, I only see the
menu in the center but not the animations at the left and bottom and not the
input line for the parameter.
This did work with beta2!

> > 4. After the installation the language menu is broken. I have installed
> > openSuse in English only and I was expecting a menu entry "English" but I
> > got "en".
>
> Looks like a bug.
>
> > I any of this worse a bug report?
>
> Sure.