On Sunday 26 November 2006 01:23, Keith Goggin wrote:
> Has anyone found a way to defeat the automatic inactivity locking of user
> sessions? I've tried Yast > Security&Users > User Management but nothing
> available there.

If referring to the password request to resume the desktop after the
screensaver starts, rightclick on desktop -->
configure_desktop-->screen_saver-->
and uncheck the require_password_to_stop box.

If referring to the lockout before suspend to ram or standby, right click the
kpowersave tray icon, choose "configure kpowersave"  and under the general
tab is a box to turn it off.