Trying to start a Cad system, results in the following error message on 10.1 as a first installation attempt:

error while loading shared libraries: libdpstk.so.1:

As far as I know this be located as /usr/X11R6/lib/libdpstk.so.1

Where can I find libdpstk.so.1 for 10.1 and 10.2, i386 and x86_64?

And shouldn't this X11 library be part of the standard openSUSE installation?

Rgds,
Terje J. Hanssen