On Tuesday 28 November 2006 11:45, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> Its labeled "4th test kernel update" in the patch summary.
>
> Since it is just syncing to the mirrors it might take a while to show
> up on yours ;)

Yeah, its not here yet, but I tested anyway the update. The KDE update
applet said there a 3 updates availanle. In the yast online update it
showed that the libzypp update will be installed (in the left part of
the GUI), while in the right part summary 8 packages were selected to
update (and indeed 8 packages were updated: libzypp, sqlite-zmd,
yast2-ncurses, yast2-perl-bindings, past2-pkg-bindings, yast2-qt,
zypper, opensuse-updater).
 Bug or I just misunderstand something?

System is an x86_64 bit RC1, updated from mirrors.kernel.org. This was
the first and only time I used any update for 10.2.

Andras