Hi,

we just have prepared a ntfsprogs package which supports resizing of
NTFS partitions for Vista.  This is rather new and untested and we therefore
need some testers to test:
* resizing of normal ntfs partitions
* resizing of Vista ntfs partitions

For those of you that have a backup handy, please do some testings and report
back whether everything works and windows can still use the partition
afterwards.

If it fails, please open a blocker bug and assign to me.  IF you tested, please
reply
here so that I know whether it was tested at all.

I'm considering adding this for 10.2 - but need testers.  We'll do some testing
internally tomorrow as well but the more testers, the better...

The rpms are available from:
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/aj/ntfsprogs

Thanks for your tests - and thanks to Carl-Daniel for preparing the package and
the ntfs team for developing this,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/