Carlos E. R. schrieb:
> How on earth can I use a mirror, if the network is down, has not been
> configured? Please read again my email and explain.
>
> ping says unknown host, remember...

Yeah, you're right. That was too fast.

I don't know how to bring the network up because I don't know why it's down.

But once it's up and running, don't even think of adding ftp.opensuse.org.

Reading the previous mail again, it seems to be lacking some
information: Does this happen during installation? Or in the installed
system? What exactly are you doing, what happened until then etc.