Marcel Hilzinger wrote:
Am Freitag, 24. November 2006 16:09 schrieb Basil Chupin:
Am I doing something wrong or is this a known problem in 10.2 (RC1)? It
was also in Beta 2 but I didn't pay too much attention to it because I
wasn't trying out the multimedia features.

While I have the sound card configured correctly and I do get sound on
boot and shutdown, I have no sound when using kradio or kdetv.

usually the output of your radio/tv card goes to the line-in of your sound-card. So maybe it's just muted

In kmix (which is what I use) for 10.1 there are green buttons which indicate if a channel is muted/unmuted. These button are missing in 10.2 RC1 so there is no way of knowing - or even altering the state - if a channel is muted or not.

So, for radio and tv I still have no sound but I can play a music CD.

Cheers.