Vahis wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
RC1 upgraded (with smart) with all the latest files as of 1 hour ago.

Selecting Configure Desktop>Appearance & Themes>Screensaver terminates
RC1 and sends it back to the logon menu (Name/Password). Same results
with 4 attempts.

Cheers.

Mine works. Both by right clicking on the desktop and going via the menus.

Another "It works here" reply :-( .

:-)

I'll boot into 10.2 later and try again. But having to keep booting into 10.2 seems to me that something is unstable somewhere...

Cheers.