I installed from ftp mirror 3 times in past 2 days. Twice I tried to
speed up the install by deselecting OpenOffice.org. The first time I
tried that I searched for OpenOffice.org and deselected that and the
other 3-4 selected that contained OpenOffice. After that failed, the
next time I searched for office, and deselected every package that
contained that word. That too resulted in OpenOffice.org being installed
(7 packages total with OpenOffice_org in their names). How does one not
install OpenOffice.org?

Same with beagle. I searched for beagle and deselected everything
containg that word, but still I have beagle and libbeagle installed.
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409