Hello,

I only want to thank you for the good work on openSUSE 10.2. I hadn't
much time to test, so I've made my first installation with Beta2 and
start then, rebuilding my Packman packages. All bugs I've found where
allready reported in bugzilla and as far as I can see, are fixed in
factory now (I've updated last night).

Special thanks for
- make eclipse running on the free java versions, so a complete free
  installation is possible for me, without proprietary software
- make it possible to uninstall mono and depending packages completely

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/
Manfred      | http://www.knightsoft-net.de