On 2006/12/04 03:08 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

> The Sunday 2006-12-03 at 08:42 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

>> Btw. why do you add yourself to CC of the bug?  As reporter you get
>> copied already on all emails, adding CC is just a nop for bugzilla.

> I do that too. I don't get copy of "all" changes to the bug report: I only
> get those I did not write, but I don't get a copy of those I wrote.

> But not even wiht the CC active do I get those reports. A bug? A feature?

Set your bugzilla preferences, and bugzilla will obey. Apparently the
default (likely your current) preferences do not match your wishes.
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409