Hello,

Christoph Thiel wrote:
This brings to another wish: LTSP integration, like in 'Edubuntu'. A
diskless thin client solution using distribution binaries and LTSP support
scripts.
Once we have the details on what is needed for the LTSP integration, we will
be able to size this project and estimate, if we can get this into 10.3.
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/MueKow gives an overview and https://wiki.edubuntu.org/HowToCookEdubuntu/Chapters gives many details of the Ubuntu implementation. If time permits, I'll install it again next week, and share my experiences. Once I installed it, my notebook was the server and my Pegasos PPC the client, and it worked fine. Then I accidentally deleted it :-( Next fall I need to install a Linux lab where I teach my informatics course, 10.3 would be just on time. I would prefer to use SUSE :-) Bye,

--
CzP
http://peter.czanik.hu/