On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 06:23:59PM +0100, jdd wrote:
> houghi a écrit :

> >>there is, of course, I have even a hole course on it
> >>http://fr.opensuse.org/Formation_d'administrateur_Baby
<snip>
> no problem with seamonkey :-(

Neither in Lynx or w3m or Opera. It gives a warning in Firefox 2.0 in SUSE
10.0. The message I get is:
This page has been reported as a web forgery designed to trick users into
sharing personal or financial information. <snip>

I think this is serious enough to start Firefox 2.0 up and check it out.

You might need to turnm the following on:
Edit, Preference, Security and check 'tell me if the site I'm visiting is
a suspected forgery'. I have checked 'Check using a downloaded list of
suspected sites'

When I let Google check (and them knowing each and every site I visit) I
do not get the error. Obviously also not when I disable the detection of
forgery.

--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.