Juergen Weigert wrote:
> On Dec 15, 06 23:16:19 +0100, Christoph Thiel wrote:
>> ^^
>> The URL is broken -- it should read:
>>

>> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/jnweiger/SUSE_Factory/repodata/repoview/Productivity.Editors.Vi.group.html

Juergen, Thanks for providing the binaries.

I did not update to 10.2 yet and was not able to install gvim. Vim
worked just fine, just gvim had some dependencies on my 10.1
installation that did not get meat.

Is there a simple way with the build services to run the build for 10.1?
If not I am planning to upgrade to 10.2 in the next weeks and will test
it then.

I forwarded the link to a friend who has already 10.2 installed, but
haven't heard back from him yet.

Maybe someone else tried it out and can provide some feedback whether
sessions are restored properly now when logging into kde?

Cheers,

Guenter