Hi,
      I am trying to run OpenSuse-10.2 for x86_64 with an nVIDIA
GeForce Go 6150 graphics card, right now i do not have any nvidia
drivers installed and the graphics is suboptimal.
nVidias latest version of the driver for x86_64(  1.0-9746 ) does not
have GeForce Go 6150 in the  list of supported cards for linux
drivers.

Is there anything I can do to run this card at 1280x800(as it does in
windows ) , instead of the bloated 800x600 (i guess) its running now.

Thanks
Digz