Fredag 05 januar 2007 15:45 skrev Jan Kupec:
> Last thing to add is that zypper is still in an early development stage
> and will improve.

Does rug have an equivalent to the "zypper sh" functionality? Maybe it's
irrelevant because of the daemon, not sure, haven't used rug/zmd much.

I also believe that if you add repos with zypper you can assign an alias that
applies to YaST2, don't think that works with rug - not 100% sure.

But for me I have to say that I find working directly with libzypp is a very,
very important feature that makes zypper a clear number one in my book. Saves
synchronization, works around the unreliability of zmd etc.

I think it was a great idea to do zypper and I can't wait for it to mature
more and be more polished.

Martin