Andreas Jaeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> "Claes Bäckström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Is there any possibility that we will see online resize of ext3
>> filesystems supported in 10.3 hopefully with yast?
>
> Let me double check first:
>
> ext2 is working, isn't it?  So, you propose ext3 to allow the same?
> Do the tools support it?

The tools should support this since quite some time:
Online resizing (of course only growth) is supported since Kernel 2.6.10.
The first userland tool has been ext2online, which we have shipped as
part of e2fsprogs. The functionality has also been merged into resize2fs
of e2fsprogs in version 1.39. So 10.2 has them both, ext2online and
resize2fs.  Since ext2online seems to be not maintained anymore I've
dropped this in factory.

Matthias