Am Tuesday 23 January 2007 10:27 schrieb M9.:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a specific reason, that the given urls for the mirrors do not
> work? nluug.nl, as given in
> http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Development_Build , does not work.

That is a wiki page, so everybody can fix it :)

Mirrors are often a moving target, some appear, some go away, some do a
reorganisation ...

> Also:
> http://www.novell.com/products/suselinux/downloads/ftp/int_mirrors.html
> does not...
>
> I find this rather fuzzy, and confusing, the urls in yast do not work,
> and Yast took about 15 minutes to tell me there were zero updates..
>
> Some maintainance going on?

I dunno which urls you have tried, but we have the redirectors behind
download.o.o for this reason ...

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany