On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 13:21 +0100, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> Hallo.
>
> Just now, the move to /usr in Factory and GNOME:UNSTABLE is nearly
> complete.
>
> We are able to test and fix remaining references to /opt/gnome, but
> there is another problem, which cannot be guessed by any way:
>
> References to /opt/gnome in home directories.

we could write a script that reads GConf database and
replaces /opt/gnome with /usr, as well as common GNOME directories,
like .gnome2, .config/autostart, etc

Not sure if it's worth the effort if we only have one problem, but if we
start getting lots of bugs we might think about writing it.
--
Rodrigo Moya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>