Hi,

I experiance some strange things lately with updating (using
zen-updater and rug).

Whenever I select a package from the NON-OSS repo, it fails with the
error,
Can not provide /var/cache/...../suse/i586/foo.rpm

(containing the whole path representing where from it came on the
server).

I confirm it and of course the package is not updated.
Anyhow, I can go to /var/cache/...../suse/i586/ and type 'rpm -Fhv *'
and it updates all the packages without issues, so the downloads of them
were no problem (would also be surprising, as from the OSS repo on the
same server, there is no problem).

Somebody else experiances similiar errors lately?

I'm on latest factory, the system announces itself as 10.3 Alpha0Plus.

Dominique