On Tuesday 20 February 2007 07:04, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
> Stay realistic and don't talk of 'theoretical' cases. Just a fact: do
> you know anybody having 15 partitions on his disk? for real?

I have that many on a test machine used for evaluating Linux distros
(and other operating systems), but I agree it's an extreme case.  The
machine currently has 15 bootable operating systems, with typical
partition size of 8G, except for small /boot partitions on first drive.
First drive has 16 partitions, second drive 14.

--
Glenn Holmer (Q-Link: ShadowM)
http://www.lyonlabs.org/commodore/c64.html