Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
> Marcus Meissner wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 03:44:49PM +0100, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
>>
>>> I'm wondering what is the policy and what decides which package versions
>>> that become updated to the current released openSUSE vs which versions
>>> that only become available on the factory and upcoming openSUSE version?
>>>
>>> I.e. Semonkey 1.0.99 = version 1.1b(eta) is still the version for both
>>> the current openSUSE 10.2 and on the Factory list. According to
>>> Mozilla/Seamonkey the 1.1 beta was released on November 8, 2006, the
>>> final 1.1 was released on Jan 18, 2007 and the current version 1.1.1 was
>>> released recently on February 28. Especially as 1.1b is a beta, I had
>>> waited an update for openSUSE 10.2.
>>>
>> seamonkey 1.1.1 will be released for openSUSE 10.2 in the next week.
>>

> OK, fine. I'm curious to see if Seamonkey Navigator scales web pages
> correctly now. Even 1.1 on Windows scales up my bank web pages so that
> horisontal scrollbar always is neccessary. For one or another reason it
> is neither possible to scale down these pages. In Firefox the same pages
> scale correctly.

A little follow up:

While the current OpenOffice version 2.1 for openSUSE 10.2 was found
available on
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/OpenOffice.org/

the corresponding project for Seamonkey does only contain the old 1.0.5
version on
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/mozilla/seamonkey

Where is really the updated Seamonkey 1.1.x project hosted?

Rgds,
Terje