Scott Jones wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 March 2007, Carlos E. R. wrote:
>

>> The Tuesday 2007-03-06 at 11:27 +0100, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
>>
>>> I think the latter was the version I had when I first installed the
>>> OpenOffice.org 2.1 edition for Linux. Doesn't the Novell 2.1 Edition also
>>> include gtkquickstart3 ?
>>>
>> No. Looking at the filelists.xml.gz of the 2.1-0.1 project for 10.2, there
>> is neither oooqs nor any "*quickstart*" file.
>>

> It's not an executable, so from OOo: Tools, Options, OpenOffice.org, Memory,
> Enable systray quickstarter.

When you tell it, I remember that was just the way I also enabled it. So
easy but so hidden and difficult to find it. I searched for quickstart
in the OOo Help without getting any hit. Now I also verify that in the
Novell 2.1 edition it has kept its original OOo (Writer) icon in the
systray on Linux (like that on Windows).

Thanks for the tip, I'll archieve it ;)
Terje