Hi everybody...

I have a problem connecting a Canon PowerShot S3 IS to openSUSE 10.3
alpha 3 (that's what it says in /etc/SuSE-release)

I can connect the camera, and as root I can even issue gphoto2
--list-files and I get the list.
As normal user, this does not work.

I modified some udev rules files, and the /dev/usb* files now get mode
0660 on root:users, but still, I can not read pictures from the camera
as non root.

Any good advices on how to proceed?

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 72
offices in 56 countries and over 2,000 professionals (February 2007).
TMF is expanding rapidly throughout the world. Learn more about our
unique network and our services and visit our website at
www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential
and solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone
other than the intended recipient should receive or come into possession
of this e-mail communication, he/she will not be entitled to read,
disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are requested to notify the sender and to destroy the
original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in
its receipt.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been checked for the presence of computer viruses.