* Eberhard Moenkeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Apr 19. 2007 00:45]:

> Surely, they have to turn "bad" management decision into "good" result,
> but without help of the community now.

The community can help in creating a decent software management
stack for openSUSE. This won't go unnoticed ...

> Yes. But I fear about SLES usage quality - we have more than 1000 licenses
> here - already lowered by number against the past years due to changed
> pricing models (more money for the same number of servers - obviously
> Novell does not reflect RedHat's "educational" prices); our new license
> contract may be the last by two reasons now...

This list might be the wrong forum for this complaint. I'm sure your
SLE sales representative can route you to the correct channel ;-)

Klaus