Den Saturday 21 April 2007 17:47:13 skrev Edward Dunagin:
> Sounds to me that I should just download the new alpha3 and upgrade
> alpha2+..Oh well, when I get to it...............:-)

Hope it wasn't me who scared you ;-)

I have enlarged my swap so I have 1 gig ram + 1 gig swap, there are no
problems with memory now. And I completely agree with Rajko that you can
easily do other work while it's applying.

I always use the deltaisos. Despite the time it takes to apply it's still
faster than downloading on my connection (2 mbit download). And I cause less
load on servers. After applying the delta I can seed the complete dvd iso
with bittorrent.

I'm a big fan of the deltaisos, just wanted to warn that it isn't magic.