On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 00:09 -0400, James Tremblay wrote:
> Hey guys, I know this trivial but ,  I was wondering if it would be
> acceptable
> to change the default on yast-tftp from /tftpboot to /srv/tftpboot . I am not
> sure but wouldn't this be more LSB compliant as well as more friendly to KIWI
> users?
> James Tremblay
> Director of Technology
> Newmarket School District
> Novell CNE 3\4\5
> CLE \ NCE in training.
> http://en.opensuse.org/education

Was already entered as Bug 188713 (rejected)
(not only /tftpboot ==> /srv/tftp,
but also /var/lib/mysql ==> /srv/mysql)

And actually, one should also consider /srv/ldap, that currently also
lives under /var/lib

hans
--
pgp-id: 926EBB12
pgp-fingerprint: BE97 1CBF FAC4 236C 4A73  F76E EDFC D032 926E BB12