On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 16:32 +1200, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> On Sat 12 May 2007 16:02:42 NZST +1200, Ciro Iriarte wrote:
>
> > Isn't that just for commandline?, it would be nice to have an applet
> > in KDE to add/delete the keys....
<snip>

Hi list,

Some time ago, i came across a very nice tutorial (some hundred pages)
how to build your own yast(2) applets, and the the main example that the
SuSE-engineer was using, was the management of SSH !!

AFAIR, from FOSDEM-2006, the intention was to include it into the
mainstream distro, but i guess other projects have a higher priority!

I keep the printed tutorial at work ;(. So i can't give you the exact
URL but perhaps might another kind soul give you the exact location.

HW
--
pgp-id: 926EBB12
pgp-fingerprint: BE97 1CBF FAC4 236C 4A73  F76E EDFC D032 926E BB12