hi, I was referred to this list from [opensuse-project]--- to request a
package change for the next release CD|DVD of openSUSE.

My suggestion is to include the packages [ yasm, nasm ] on the five(5) CD set
as well as the DVD. Currently it is included on the DVD, but was omitted from
the CDs. Also, it would be helpful (for some of us at least) to have yasm,
nasm, auto-included in either the "development" selection or the "experienced
users" selection in Yast Software Management.

TIA

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><