"Alexey Eremenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> hi all !
>
> I would like to ask if there is an effort to push AppArmor into the
> mainline kernel ?

Yes - we do have some developers working on this and they went through
several cleanups already.

For example see  the emails on lkml starting on the 14th of May:

http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0705.1/3048.html

> I know SELinux is already there, so I don't know if it's possible to
> push AppArmor too...

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform / openSUSE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany