I hope I am sending this question to the right place.

I want to know how to get my package, peless into opensuse?
Here is an source rpm known to build and run under opensuse 10.2:
ftp://ftp.BerliOS.de/pub/peless/OpenSuSE10.2/SRPMS/peless-1.145-0.070609.src.rpm

Peless is a simple text file lister. It only displays files and never
modifies them. It can display multiple files using a tabbed
notebook. It can display international characters. It can search the
files for regular expressions or literal expressions. Users can choose
the fonts used to display files. By the way, gless and kless (not the
Klingon!) do not seem to be distributed with many distributions.

http://peless.berlios.de/

--
Paul Elliott                       1(512)837-1096
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J