hi all !

I must say that The KIWI system looks promising... I'll have to dig a
bit to find all the rough edges yet... I like the way this concept is
built !

I like that it uses single approach for both PXE boot and LiveDVDs...

I hope to see Yast-KIWI integration in the future, so some other sort
of GUI to control those features.

So this technology is really NEW. nice.

AFAIK it is available from Alpha5, and may be a very solid addition to
openSUSE 10.3. If this will work, it will be one of the biggest
changes from 10.2.

I still haven't tested it, but I hope to do it soon...

But I already have a question: Is SUSE's "KIWI" similar to Fedora's
"Stateless" in concept? Are those projects related ?

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"