Hello,
we're (Lukáš Tinkl and myself) want to stop supporting gpg (aka.
GnuPG). Reason is, that developing of gpg has stopped (only in bugfix
mode), and use gpg2 instead, as it seems to be getting a stable
version now.

Therefore we are doing a switch in openSUSE 10.3 RSN:
- gpg will be dropped
- gpg2 will be renamed to gpg

We didn't noticed any problems regarding backward compatibility,
but we weren't able to do verey single test case.  :-)

If your package contains a interface toward gpg, like YaST
Online-Update mode, please check this move out. Please fill out
bugreports on bugzilla, if you think there are.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
        Klaus.
--