On Sunday 24 June 2007 16:45:38 wrote Rafał Miłecki:
> Andreas Jaeger mentioned over month ago that openSUSE 10.3 will
> provide better integration of external repos:
> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2007-05/msg00002.html
>
> I use openSUSE FACTORY version and can not see any nice method of
> adding Packman or Guru in YaST. Is any team doing something about
> this? I think openSUSE needs some easy way of adding 3rd party
> repositories.

There is already the yast2-metapackage-handler in factory what will be used
for this (also). You can already create .ymp files on the server side to make
use of it.

Have a look at Benji's pages for more details:

 http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/bweber/daily/060507/

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]