On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 16:44 -0200, Druid wrote:

> > > What's the point of still creating the 5 CDs / DVD5 if we now have the
> > > 1 CD GNOME/KDE images?
> >

> The question is why isnt the one cd kde the first CD of the 5-cd set,
> instead of being yet another media, thats much more sensible to me...
>
> I believe the answer is that we have to have damn gnome, even though
> everybody knows that opensuse is a kde distro with kde users... gnome
> could be in cd2, for example...

 please, This a about choice, there are two CD 1's each will take you to
the full installation of your choice. Each will also give you a fully
running "base" level 5 install of the desktop so that network
administrators like myself can build a local installation and patch
repository and add what we need rather than trying to image machines
with a mutli gig install of everything.
--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology