Sid Boyce wrote:
> Peter Czanik wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Andreas Vetter wrote:
>>> the DVD torrents for Alpha6 are annoying.
>>>
>> Strange. I actually measure less traffic than usual on my server, now
>> just 5MB/s with 90 clients, and for previous alphas it was 8-15MB/s with
>> 200+ clients. I guess, it's summer
>> , less people are downloading, so less people are seeding. Anyway, I
>> have all three images at 100%, so you should not have download troubles.
>> Maybe just restart your torrent client to see a different set of peers.
>> Bye,
>> CzP
>>
>> Ps: seeded already half a terra byte :)
>
> Must be local difficulties at some points, Donn Washburn was also having
> problems, but here in the UK on cable I started the DVD torrent at 11:42
> and at 16:25 I have 3.31 of 3.83 GB downloaded.
> Regards
> Sid.

Similar experience here: though it started (last night) very slowly, the
full x86 DVD and the delta both completed by the time I got in from work
(so must be < 24 hours). Both will be left seeding for a fortnight or
so, maybe longer but it's only an Alpha.

Time now to try it out...
--
Cheers
Richard (MQ)