Benji Weber kirjutas:
On 22/07/07, Keith Goggin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A minor point but in Alpha6

Kmenu / System / Configuration / Yast2-Install is labeled 'Five or More'.

also

Kmenu / System / Desktop Applet / openSUSE-Updater is labeled 'Balsa'.

Do these require a bug report?

Seems to be a problem with en_GB translations, I havn't got around to
fixing the file with this in yet. The answer is yes, please do file
bug reports for these type of things. I would commit fix for this, but
svn seems to be down. If you open a bug report for this and assign to
benji dot weber at gmail dot com I won't forget.

Merge procedure of update-desktop-files.po produced a large amount of such errors in most languages. As I understood, now at least procedure was fixed so it no more produces any new errors (I may be wrong...)
But it is hard work to check over every single one from 5500+ strings :(

ain