* Bjørn Bendix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Jul 22. 2007 11:12]:
> Hello,
>
> I tryd both, first i wanted only to format the old partitions. Next try was
> with removing the partitions and set them new. The error comes when the
> installer trys to format.

Thanks, this actually supports my suspicion that the new partition
does not show up as /dev/mapper/isw_cacdbdbii_linux_part5

So its either a udev problem (in creating the /dev/mapper/... entry)
or a YaST bug (/dev/mapper/isw_cacdbdbii_linux_part5 might be wrong)

> OK i will open a bug report.

Yes, please do !

Klaus