Dňa Po 30. Júl 2007 10:33 Sid Boyce napísal:
> Opened a bug some time ago.

If the bug is open, I don't think behavior has changed. What is the bug
number?

> Selecting some packages from Factory will
> cause zypper to not return, stays permanently "working on" and window
> goes grey.

You must be talking about yast2, zypper does not have any window ;-)

> Kill -9 the pids of yast2 sw_single, removing
> /var/run/zypp.pid and at times needing to bomb out the window is the
> only way to return it to sanity, then YaST --> Installation Source can
> be restarted.

Kill -9 sounds very strange indeed.

> It's not capable of resolving certain dependencies.

Can you still reproduce the problem? That could be a problem with Factory at
that time.

Stano