Hallo,

Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 schrieb Stanislav Visnovsky:
> Dňa St 1. August 2007 08:24 Günther J. Niederwimmer napísal:
> > Hello,
> >
> > is this known ?
> >
> > The installation of factory is not possible, it stops on Building
> > repository ?
>
> How do you use it? My experience is that YaST does not provide feedback
> properly, so Building repository sits there at 0%. However, after a while,
> this gets moving.

On my system, I have a YaST2 Error after near 20% Building repository cache

> The new libzypp is optimized for reading, so building a cache for a new
> huge repo like Factory takes some time.
>
> > My subject fealing, YaST2 lost the network ?
>
> Can you check /var/log/YaST2/y2log? Are there new entries appearing?

The last are

...[YCP] PackageCallbacks.ycp:2060 ProgressProgress: 6,19%
...[wmf] Source.cc (SourceCreateEx):1675 SourceCreate
for 'nfs://"path_to_the_source"/inst-source' product '' has failed
...[YCP] Packages.ycp:933 No repository
in ''nfs://"path_to_the_source"/inst-source'

On console 7 the window tell me

Failed to initialize the repository. Try again ?
Ja /Nein

> Stano

mit freundlichen Grüssen / best Regards

 Günther J. Niederwimmer