Hi,

I remember that original discussions on the possibility of including a
repository before installation was about giving the user a possibility
of adding their own repository rather than choosing from a
pre-selected list (though that is useful as well). Is there a plan,
currently, to implement this (doesn't appear in alpha 7)? It would be
pretty nice.

Furthermore, most people seem to not notice the location of the new
option (or if so, skip over it because of possible ambiguity). Beineri
suggested "Include Internet repositories during installation" and that
sounds a little clearer to me. How about it?

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros   http://francis.giannaros.org